Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Weird stuff

There seems to be no end to the strange things that have been happening lately.

It started out gradually. The kids and my mom had been spending more time in the kids' room. They seemed to be sorting through things-- putting some stuff in boxes, and bringing other stuff to different rooms. And then, one day, they started moving furniture. The huge bunk bed was taken apart so now it's two beds. The shelves were taken off the wall.

That night, the kids brought out these fluffy things they called 'sleeping bags.' Instead of sleeping in their room like they normally do, they put their sleeping bags on the floor in another room and slept in them! I even got to sleep on the sleeping bags with them! That was so fun. I hope they start sleeping in their sleeping bags every night.

And today they've been busier than ever. I don't even know what they're doing, but somehow they're turning the wall pink! Creepy...

Well, I don't know what my humans are trying to do, but it's something big, I can tell you that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment