Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

The 4th of July

Last night was kind of... well, odd. I think there was a big war or something, because I heard all of these bombs exploding. And something really strange happened when my humans took me outside. My dad walked forward and bent down to the ground. I think he was trying to disarm a bomb before it exploded. All of the sudden he started running towards us. And then there was some kind of explosion. There were sparks flying everywhere! Then there was a really loud whistling sound. My humans, surprisingly, didn't seem nearly as worried as I was. I think they were pretending to be calm so I wouldn't get scared. They took me inside after that. I was afraid they were going to get blown up out there, but thankfully they came back safe and sound.

The really wierd part is that everything seems back to normal today. I think that was the shortest war in all of history! Either that... or it's not over yet. I'm going to have to watch out for explosions for the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment