Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Strange Days

The last couple of days in my life have been very... eh... interesting. And by 'interesting' I don't mean the good kind of interesting.

It all started when I went on a hike with my dad (normally I LOVE hikes, but for once in my life I wish I had stayed home!)

When I got home from the hike I noticed all these sharp pointy thorns in my fur. With the help of my humans, I was able to pull most of them out after a couple of LONG, DREADFUL HOURS. Then the really strange stuff started happening.

That night my mom and the kids started screaming about this really terrible 'tick.' For a while I thought they were talking about the clock, but then I saw that they had put a little tiny bug in a sealed bag. I guess that was the tick.

The next day my humans were still talking about the tick (why that little tiny bug got them so excited, I'll never know.) Before I knew it my humans took me to a strange place they called the 'vet.' First this lady brought me into the room and did all these really weird uncomfortable things to me. Then the 'doctor' came in. He did even more weird uncomfortable things to me. At one point he used tweezers to pull another tick from my ear. Then he rubbed this gooey stuff on my skin.

Now I'm back home and both ticks are dead. I don't see why ticks are so bad, but I sure hope I don't get more, because they seem to cause an awful lot of trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment