Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

My Worst Enemies

I have three worst enemies and they all live near me. The first two are Rosie and Muffy, my next door neighbors. Rosie, a Shi-zhu, lives on one side of my backyard and Muffy, a Bichon-Frieze lives on the other. I usually bark at Rosie and Muffy across the fence and they bark back. I don't like them very much, but I don't mind them as much as my other worst enemy. He lives down the street. I don't know his name because I'm too scared to ask. He's a Rottweiler and he's not like Rosie and Muffy at all. He's the kind of dog that doesn't bark or growl to keep you off his property. He's the kind of dog that just stealthily walks up to you with an evil glare, then attacks. I've never barked at him, because I don't want him to attack me. Even so, both me and my humans have had several close calls.

Really, I kind of like barking at Rosie and Muffy. But I could live without that Rottweiler.

2 comments:

  1. Oh did you come across the rottweiler again? :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a different Rottweiller. But It's kind of scary since it lives right down the street.

    ReplyDelete