Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

My Dictionary

I'm not exactly fluent in English, but I have caught onto quite a few words. Below is my dictionary of English words. I would especially recomend this dictionary to a dog. Some of these words may have other meanings, but this is how my masters use them.

Treat: Something very yummy that you eat.
Hot dog: A kind of treat that humans usually eat. But sometmes dogs eat them too, so if you hear this word you should head to the kitchen, just in case.
Walk: A long stroll where you wear a leash. Usually one or more members of your pack comes with you on a walk.
Bye-Bye: An expression used by humans to notify their dogs that they are leaving and the dog has to stay home.
Nighty-Night: An expression used by humans to tell their dogs to go to sleep.
Outside: Humans say this when the dog is supposed to go out to the backyard.
Car: When a human says this it means that you are going far away from home in the weird little house on wheels.
Sit, Stay, Down, Come: These are all tricks. Usually tricks mean treats. Maybe I'll talk more about tricks sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment