Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas and New Year and Shots

Merry Belated Christmas everyone!

I had a great Christmas with my family. They got presents for me and put them under the tree, and I knew which ones were mine right away. I was going to open them by myself on Christmas Eve, but my humans put my presents up on the table so I couldn't reach them.

On Christmas my humans opened a lot of presents, and then they finally let me open mine. I got two squeaky toys and a bunch of treats! Just what I wanted.

My humans keep telling me that today is the first day of "2011." I don't know what they mean. 2011 is just a number. They stayed up until midnight last night just to shout "Happy new year!" Sometimes humans really confuse me.

I had to go to the vet a couple days ago. I don't like the vet very much. He seems to really enjoy poking me and prying my mouth open and doing all these other really uncomfortable things. He stuck a couple of needles into me this time that made me really sore. Yesterday I couldn't jump off the bed and it was really hard to lie down and stand up. I feel better today, though. I just hope the vet gets arrested for being insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment