Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

Hello

Hi people. This is Squirt. Me George's ferret friend. Well I don't know if George thinks I his friend, but I like him anyway. I found George's password to blog. I noticed George has not posted for while, so me post for him. I wish that I could see George more often. He make funny sounds. But humans say George dangerous for me. I don't see why. I invincible. Humans always telling me not to jump off bed cause it dangerous and not to chew on wires cause it dangerous. But nothing can hurt me. They do not understand me. Humans fun to play with, though, when they not annoying you.

Uh, oh, George coming and he look mad. Goodbye.  

5 comments:

  1. Squirt, this is not funny!! The next time I see you I'm going to rip you apart!!!!!

    --George

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha! You no hurt me. That is impossible.

    --Squirt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Squirt, you have no idea what the world is like.

    --George

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course I do. Eiffel Tower is in Egypt, Statue of Liberty is in Georgia.

    --Squirt

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just changed my password. Little ferret, kiss your blogging days goodbye.

    --George

    ReplyDelete