Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I got babysat!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been busy being babysat.

My humans had been talking about it for a while, and I was wondering what in the world babysitting was. I was beginning to think it had no meaning at all.

One morning my humans went bye-bye. It wasn't like my humans to leave at such an early time. I was very confused.

I waited expectantly for hours, but my humans didn't come back. Finally I heard someone at the door. So I got up, stretched myself and waited for my humans to come inside. The door opened and there was... huh? The girl at the door was a friend of my humans. I was confused, but still happy to see her. She fed me, played with me, let me outside and even took me on a walk! Then she left.

For a few days the girl came several times a day. I began to get used to babysitting.

Then, one day, I heard someone at the door. Of course, I expected it was the girl. But when the door opened, I saw my humans! At last, they were back!

Babysitting is kind of weird if you ask me, but it was pretty fun for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment